Thursday, July 19, 2012

Writer's Block

It seems as though I've had a bit of writer's block with regard to this blog for oh about a year and a half now...


Well now that I am finally getting back too it, let's see if I can' get past two posts before calling it quits once more.


Since my last post, a lot has happened. The book which I had written about has since been released as a movie and is now available on Blue Ray and DVD. Several other books that I have read since are becoming films as well so it will be my goal to post again before they show in theaters.


As I reviewed my original post as well as the "About Me" section of this blog it got me thinking about where I would start and what direction I might take. Part of the reason I stopped in the first place was because I didn't feel that I had enough direction or a good enough 'theme'. I have since changed my mind back to my original thought that everyone has a story to tell and this is mine. 


From here, (again) I intend to document my life and times and chronicle my adventures no matter how big or small they may seem; because if for nothing else, it will give me something to look back on when the light begins to dim and the memories begin to fade. 


Enough about that- now lets get too it!




Fingers crossed...

No comments: